Outlook Express Recovery Kit – a specialized Microsoft Outlook Express DBX recovery tool with advanced functionality
Outlook Express Recovery Kit
Outlook Express Recovery Kit helps to fix OE folders that look empty and extract messages from incorrect DBX files
Outlook Express Recovery Kit is a powerful, yet compact and intuitive Microsoft Outlook Express DBX recovery tool that immensely facilitates the task of recovering emails and attachments from damaged DBX folder files. The program is by far the most convenient and reliable method of restoring valuable emails lost to virus attacks, power failures, hardware malfunctions and OS crashes. If you are facing a difficult situation of this kind, make sure to download Outlook Express mail recovery software for Windows XP and get rid of it once and for all.
- Verification of file integrity prior to adding them to the recovery list
- Recovery of messages from corrupted Outlook Express folder files
- Recovery or corrupted Outlook Express folders (*.dbx files)
- Restoration of messages accidentally deleted from the “Deleted items” folder
- Conversion of messages stored in DBX folder files into EML messages supported by most email applications and easily transferable to other systems
- Reading and viewing information stored in DBX and DBT files, including corrupted ones
- Support of Outlook Express 5, 5.5 and 6.
- Batch recovery of DBX files – just select all available data files of Microsoft Outlook Express and recover emails automatically, one by one
- Recovery of data from DBX files of up to 4 GB in size
- Full support of all major versions of the Windows operating system, from 98 through 2003 and above
- Mandatory recovery of attachments
If you need a fast and efficient solution for restoring deleted email messages or recovering messages and attachments from damaged Outlook Express files, try this .dbx Outlook Express recovery tool and download its trial version right now. This OE Recovery tool was created for regular non-professional users who have no previous experience with similar products, possess no special knowledge and need near-instant recovery of their data. The product is based on an advanced proprietary data recovery engine capable of extracting emails even from seriously damaged files. This Outlook Express email recovery software download will help you get your emails back in no time spending a bare minimum of time and without having to resort to expensive third-party services.
Disclaimer: Outlook Express Recovery Kit was never meant to be a free tool, an open source community project or freeware software of any sort. The program is distributed as a regular product that on the try-before-you-buy basis and is supplied with a free trial version that enables users to familiarize themselves with its functionality prior to moving forward. Due to this, Outlook Recovery Kit is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). The authors of the program have invested considerable time, resources and effort in the making of Outlook Express Recovery Kit and never intended to market it as a free tool. Therefore, they do not ask users to donate, but rather consider becoming a license owner.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
To move saved .eml files to an Outlook Express folder, you should:
- Open Outlook Express and Windows Explorer at the same time.
- Select .eml files in Windows Explorer using the Shift + arrow keys or the Ctrl key + the left mouse button.
- Use your mouse to drag the selected .eml files to the Outlook Express folder.
To make dragging files more convenient, it is recommended to place Outlook Express in the right part of the screen and Windows Explorer in the left part.
You need to disable the recovery of deleted messages.
To do this:
- Open the Tools | Options menu
- Uncheck the Recovering Deleted e-mails option
Our Outlook Express message recovery tool can recover deleted emails. However, around 0.8% of data from emails will be lost, as Outlook Express permanently erases parts of messages when deleting them.
You save a recovered messages by:
- checking emails for saving and press on Save Checked button
- save all messages by press on Save All button
Please create a new empty Outlook Express folder:
- Open folder with Outlook Express .dbx files in Windows Explorer. You can find path to Outlook Express store folders by:
- open Tools | Options… menu item in Outlook Express
- press on Maintenance tab
- press on Store Folder button
- select and copy path by press Ctrl + V
- Move damaged dbx file in safety place from Outlook Express store folder
- Start Outlook Express
- Click on damaged folder in Folders panel. Outlook Express create new empty DBX file with correct name in store folder.
Select .eml files in Windows Explorer using the Shift + arrow keys or the Ctrl key + the left mouse button